Correction to: The relationship between endogenous thymidine concentrations and [18F]FLT uptake in a range of preclinical tumour models
- Kathrin Heinzmann1, 8,
- Davina Jean Honess1,
- David Yestin Lewis1, 7,
- Donna-Michelle Smith1,
- Christopher Cawthorne2, 9,
- Heather Keen3,
- Sandra Heskamp4,
- Sonja Schelhaas5,
- Timothy Howard Witney6, 10,
- Dmitry Soloviev1, 7,
- Kaye Janine Williams2, 7,
- Andreas Hans Jacobs5,
- Eric Ofori Aboagye6,
- John Richard Griffiths1 and
- Kevin Michael Brindle1, 7, 11Email author
© The Author(s). 2017
Received: 30 November 2017
Accepted: 30 November 2017
Published: 15 December 2017
The original article was published in EJNMMI Research 2016 6:63
Unfortunately, the original version of Figs. 4, 5 and 6b in the article  contained errors in the n numbers as indicated on the columns. Please note that column heights and error bars in the original figures and data in the ESM tables are correct and statistical tests are valid. These corrections do not affect any results or conclusions in this article.
The correct n numbers are as follows:
Figure 4 (http://media.springernature.com/full/springer-static/image/art%3A10.1186%2Fs13550-016-0218-3/MediaObjects/13550_2016_218_Fig4_HTML.gif): ‘HCT116’ (IC) n = 8; ‘A549’ (WWU) n = 7; ‘HCT116’ (WMIC) n = 3; ‘H1975’ (AZ) n = 6.
Figure 5 (http://media.springernature.com/full/springer-static/image/art%3A10.1186%2Fs13550-016-0218-3/Media Objects/13550_2016_218_Fig5_HTML.gif): ‘ONU (AZ)’ n = 6; ‘H1975 in ONU (AZ)’ n = 6; ‘A431 in ONU (AZ)’ n = 6.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made.
- Heinzmann K, Honess DJ, Lewis DY, Smith D-M, Cawthorne C, Keen H, Heskamp S, Schelhaas S, Witney TH, Soloviev D, Williams KJ, Jacobs AH, Aboagye EO, Griffiths JR, Brindle KM. The relationship between endogenous thymidine concentrations and [18F]FLT uptake in a range of preclinical tumour models. EJNMMI Res. 2016;6:63. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13550-016-0218-3.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar